Friday 29 January 2010

Friday.

It's been a few days since I last posted and well, it's just been one of those weeks. The most exciting thing that's has happened is that I sold my first purse! Within 12 hours of putting it up for sale! It was a care bears one so I'll definitely be ordering more of that fabric. I think 80's cartoons are going to be a favourite.



I had another meeting with the business start up lady, which was good, she's helping me with grants and the like, but also brought flooding back the pain in the buttski that is paperwork. Business plans, invoices, receipts, tax... it should all calm down once I'm up and running, but at the moment it's 60% paperwork and 30% sewing. Not why I wanted to do this.

Also Ruby's been poorly this week, so I've not had my usual dedicated sewing time. Poor little Rubes. The lack of sleep for the both of us isn't helping either.

Moan, moan, rant, rant.

I do have five more large purses ready for poppers though and about 15 more cut out ready to sew. Same with the small purses and wallets. I think I'm going to have to fit in something for myself this week to lift my creative spirits. Hmm, mesthinks Lola needs a camping makeover...

No comments:

Post a Comment