Tuesday 10 November 2009

Naughty

I've neglected my blog a little this week, and my excuses are as follows:

1. I've been trying to finish some Chrsitmas presents off. I've done one.
2. There's a new boy distracting me.
3. Ruby has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease!

The first two reasons are nice, I don't mind being distracted by sewing and boys, but Ruby being poorly has not been fun. At first I thought it was chicken pox, but soon found out it was Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. She's fine now in herself, just the spots in the afformentioned places, but the hardest thing for the both of us at the moment is that it's contagious! So we're banned from public places. It's not very contagious to adults, so have been visiting the grand parents, but jeepers, cabin fever is setting in like crazy. There have also been a few early morning issues, and tiredness + boredom = Naughty Daughter + Grumpy Mummy.

Anyhoo, onto the crafts. I have managed to squeeze a few things in though, I've discovered the joy of microwave rice heat bags! Literally take 15 mins to make, microwave them for a minute and a half and it stays warm of an hour and a half! Great to take to bed on these chilly nights. I have taken photo's but unfortunately I cant work out how to get the photo's from my phone onto my new computer yet, and the batteries are dead in my camera. Grr.

Tonight should have been Sock Monkey night too, but postponing until next week. We'll hopefully be starting Christmas Decoration night too! As long as I can get out of the house to buy supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment