Monday 26 October 2009

Returning with Monkeys...

It's been a loooong time since I last posted, but I though it was time to get back on the blogging horse. A lovely new PC courtesy of Pappa Jones that I can actually upload photos onto has helped a lot!

So until I get said photos onto said loveliness, here's a few pics of my growing Sock Monkey family I managed to swipe from my Facebook page. A small but excuisitley formed Sock Monkey craft night has started at my house on a Tuesday too, so the Sock Monkey joy is being spread!




The one that started it all: Original Sock Monkey. Now the well loved and well played with (and occasionaly repaired) possesion of my two year old.





Kev and Chris Sock Monkeys. Made for male friends of mine. Baby Eric sits in the middle, the prototype for Eric the Craft Creature (pics coming soon).




Baby Sock Monkey. A revelation, made from baby socks, can be hand sewn in one sitting!



Kathryn Sock Monkey, made for my sister, with sparkly eyes and yellow french knot nail varnish.


My sewing room is in the middle of an overhaul and i'm at the stage where I go to start tidying it and come straight back out again. Also my excuse for not making anything that can't be done on the sofa. Hopefully one of my lovely siblings will babysit for me on Saturday and I can hit it hard. Or i'll watch 10 episodes of Naruto.

No comments:

Post a Comment