Saturday 14 August 2010

Surprised? Not me!

I didn't leave it six months between posts this time, oh no! I am back, primed and ready to blether on about the random crafts that fill my days.


Coming up very soon is Central Bazaar number 3! I am so excited to be involved again this time, I missed the last one, I just didn't have enough time to get stock ready (I know, excuses, excuses) but after a ring and earring set was very well received by my craftster swap partner, I decided "hey, they were pretty quick to make, you only have a month left and a two year old and a dog and trying to find a job to do, but what the hell!". I've not finished yet, but after spending £20 on buttons (yes, you read right), I can't bring myself to stock up again yet.


I'm making rings, earrings, hair clips and ring and earring sets, here's a few teaser pics:


I love those stripey buttons!


I feel like I've made loads, but I don't think these are going to fill a six foot table.

I'm also going to make some badges, but not sure whether to do just fabric ones, or some slogan type ones too. Thinking about doing sets of three themed ones, maybe True Blood, The Big Bang Theory (Bazinga!), Grease, that sort of thing... Think I'll have a go, see how they turn out.


Finally, a warning:


Some things even heroes can't weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment