Monday 1 March 2010

Yep, Too Green...

Papa Jones has come to the rescue and the comp is in full working order, a whisper of its former self. My laptop however did not take too well to the negative endorsement I gave it, and has carked it. Oh well. Ebay here it comes...

So, a round up of recent crafts...

A scissor roll from what's left of my current favourite fabric.


A snack bag and sandwich wrap for my sister's birthday.

Snack bag

Sandwich wrap closed

Opening...

Ta dah!


These are also going to be one of this weeks craft night projects, and I can't wait to make a set for myself! They're both wipe clean on the inside and fasten with Velcro, and the sandwich wrap opens into a handy place mat, to catch all those crumbs and put your crisps on.

I also visited a caravan show this week, which has inspired me to get Lola all dolled up ready for the coming season. I was going to chart her progress here, but I felt she deserved her own little blog so pop by and visit Lola Vanola and witness the transformation!

Right, I'm off to iron some gnomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment